I love Yves Rocher products originally from France and now available online all over the United States and Canada. Yves Rocher is an environmentally conscious company and the creator of botanical beauty since 1959. The products are natural and beautifully and consciously made, from skincare for all types, make-up, body care, hair care to fragrances.
Some of my favorite products*** include the bestsellers Tahitian Monoi & Tiare Oil , the face cleanser-scrub and rich creams, eye kohl pencil, and matte lipsticks, as well as all the delicious fragrances, especially Comme une Evidence.
Take advantage of their promotion for Mother’s Day Up to 50% OFF the entire website at Yvesrocherusa.com!
You will find lots of inspiration and even gift ideas for mother’s day starting at $3, at Yvesrocherusa.com and Enjoy 50% off face care products at Yvesrocherusa.com!
Did I mention you also receive a wonderful gift valued at $46 with your order? So go click away and discover the world of Yves Rocher USA. I know you’re gonna love it! I’m going to go stock up on all my favorites at 50% OFF!
*** will review more of my favorite products in upcoming posts but I wanted to share this spectacular offer with you!
© Copyright 2020 French A L.A Carte Blog
French Culture & Lifestyle in the USA
Now is a good time to learn something new, whether you want to communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning French will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life. Take advantage of “lost” time in your car, at the gym, or just around the house to speed the learning process.
We selected the Best French Learning Programs for all ages available for independent learning with the use of online software all ready to go in a box, audio CDs, or audio-books! These programs are also available in other languages.
- Everything you need to learn French in one box!
- Rosetta Stone lifetime subscription- access award-winning program from the cloud. It syncs across desktop, mobile, and tablet for convenient learning
- Barron’s grammar Guide- learn essential grammar tips, such as verb agreements and sentence structure
- Barron’s Dictionary important definitions from this trusted source
- This “Lifetime” product will be supported for its life, meaning as long as Rosetta Stone makes the product available.
- With Transparent Complete Edition, you get a comprehensive language-learning solution – five learning products – in one affordable package.
- Start by rapidly building your vocabulary base with our acclaimed Byki Deluxe 4.0. Byki’s memory algorithm technology will tailor your learning based on your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Record your voice and compare it alongside native speaker audio.
- Take your learning on the road with Everywhere audio lessons on CD.
- Develop your written and verbal skills with the Transparent Premium Edition, a full course with lesson plans to develop your conversational skills.
- Native language texts, videos, and stories immerse you in the language and condition you to communicate without having to think about it – just like you do in English.
- Explore 30 virtual reality scenarios in LinguaMatch. Learn the words of common every-day objects, and click on the characters you meet to learn more conversational phrases.
- Dr. Paul Pimsleur devoted his life to language teaching and testing and was one of the world’s leading experts in applied linguistics.
- After years of experience and research, Dr. Pimsleur developed The Pimsleur Method based on two key principles: the Principle of Anticipation and a scientific principle of memory training that he called “Graduated Interval Recall.”
- This method has been applied to the many levels and languages of the Pimsleur Programs.
As an Amazon affiliate, French A L.A Carte earns a small fee when you purchase on Amazon by using our link. You do not need to buy the specific highlighted products on the blog, in order for it to “credit” my account. Any purchases that you search or make from anywhere on Amazon, after first visiting my link, will credit this blog and help support it.
Thank you for your support of the blog! Merci!
©Copyright French A L.A Carte Blog
French Culture & Lifestyle in the USA