Now is a good time to learn something new, whether you want to communicate with friends or colleagues, reconnect with family, or just understand more of what’s going on in the world around you, learning French will expand your horizons and immeasurably enrich your life. Take advantage of “lost” time in your car, at the gym, or just around the house to speed the learning process.
We selected the Best French Learning Programs for all ages available for independent learning with the use of online software all ready to go in a box, audio CDs, or audio-books! These programs are also available in other languages.
Learn French: Rosetta Stone Bonus Pack Bundle (Lifetime Online Access + Grammar Guide and Dictionary Book Set) Software
- Everything you need to learn French in one box!
- Rosetta Stone lifetime subscription- access award-winning program from the cloud. It syncs across desktop, mobile, and tablet for convenient learning
- Barron’s grammar Guide- learn essential grammar tips, such as verb agreements and sentence structure
- Barron’s Dictionary important definitions from this trusted source
- This “Lifetime” product will be supported for its life, meaning as long as Rosetta Stone makes the product available.
Transparent Complete French Language Tutor – Software & Audio Learning CD-ROM for Windows ONLY by Transparent Language
- With Transparent Complete Edition, you get a comprehensive language-learning solution – five learning products – in one affordable package.
- Start by rapidly building your vocabulary base with our acclaimed Byki Deluxe 4.0. Byki’s memory algorithm technology will tailor your learning based on your own strengths and weaknesses.
- Record your voice and compare it alongside native speaker audio.
- Take your learning on the road with Everywhere audio lessons on CD.
- Develop your written and verbal skills with the Transparent Premium Edition, a full course with lesson plans to develop your conversational skills.
- Native language texts, videos, and stories immerse you in the language and condition you to communicate without having to think about it – just like you do in English.
- Explore 30 virtual reality scenarios in LinguaMatch. Learn the words of common every-day objects, and click on the characters you meet to learn more conversational phrases.
Pimsleur French Learning Programs – Audio CD Format
- Dr. Paul Pimsleur devoted his life to language teaching and testing and was one of the world’s leading experts in applied linguistics.
- After years of experience and research, Dr. Pimsleur developed The Pimsleur Method based on two key principles: the Principle of Anticipation and a scientific principle of memory training that he called “Graduated Interval Recall.”
- This method has been applied to the many levels and languages of the Pimsleur Programs.
Learn French with OUINO: The Complete Expanded Edition v3 | Lifetime Access (for PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Chromebook
- OUINO French is the all-in-one complete solution to learn French fast. Compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
- The program now includes over 400 lessons, 60 short stories, several pronunciation exercises
- Over 1000 engaging games and challenges.
- The most customizable French learning program. Each lesson has useful and easy to use options that allow you to take control of your learning.
- Options include setting the amount of time between examples and controlling the pronunciation playback speed.
- LIFETIME ACCESS. The program comes to about $3.99 per month when used for 2 years (but you own it forever).
As an Amazon affiliate, French A L.A Carte earns a small fee when you purchase on Amazon by using our link. You do not need to buy the specific highlighted products on the blog, in order for it to “credit” my account. Any purchases that you search or make from anywhere on Amazon, after first visiting my link, will credit this blog and help support it.
Thank you for your support of the blog! Merci!
©Copyright French A L.A Carte Blog
French Culture & Lifestyle in the USA