As the world continues to be confined with #stayathome orders, culture, arts, and music graciously come to us. There are more and more FREE Virtual Cultural Tours offered all over the world from the comfort of our couch and computer. Some virtual visits have particularly caught our eyes such as taking a stroll down Monet’s Garden in Giverny, an up-close insider tour of the Chateau de Versailles, listening to an opera at the Philharmonie de Paris, applauding the Comédie Francaise actors or delighting in a fantastic Cirque du Soleil adventure.
- Atelier des Lumières
- Nymphéas de Monet at the Musée de l’Orangerie
- Maison de Monet at Giverny
- Château de Versailles
- Philharmonie de Paris –Music Survival Kit
- Free Video Concerts live.philharmoniedeparis.fr
- Museum Visit bit.ly/2QvpPcz
- Playlists play.soundsgood.co/channel/philha
And to take it a step further have you tried Virtual Reality? VR is a technology now available to consumers with a range of devices providing a 360-degree simulation experience using VR Headsets.
Enjoy your virtual travels, exploring, and learning and most of all stay safe!
©Copyright French A L.A Carte Blog
French Culture & Lifestyle in the USA