“Learn casual French or street talk infused with French culture and you won’t be sounding old-school on your trip!” says Valerie Swanson Parmentier author of French Street Talk. This book is a collaborative effort written for 21st century travelers to France whose time has surely come. Infused with French culture it is sure to be a hit with … Continue reading
MENU A L.A CARTE!
FRESH OFF THE PRESS!
- Newport Beach Film Festival – French Spotlight Facebook Ticket Giveaway!
- Lavender: The Blue Gold of Provence in Peril
- HAPPY… We are from Paris!
- Cabrel… seul sur scène à L.A!
- French-American Love Affair…L’art de vivre! n’est-ce-pas?
- World Nutella Day!
- 2 French Guys Get Lucky at the Grammys!
- La Bûche de Noël – Yule Log Cake
- Marché de Noël- Christmas Market !
- French Singers L.A Presents Christmas in Paris at the Sofitel!
Tags-M- Academy Award Amour Art Bastille Day BASTILLE DAY LOS ANGELES Beaujolais Nouveau Ben L'Oncle Soul Beverly Hills Beverly Hills California Blogueuse Cabaret Versatile California Chantal Rialland Christine Lewicki Cirque du Soleil Club Culinaire of Southern California COLCOA Developpement Personnel Directors Guild of America Emmanuelle Riva Events Evyn Charles Eyrolles France Freddie Ravel French A L.A Carte French Artists French Cancan French Food French language French Restaurants French Singers LA French Twist French wine Hollywood Hollywood Bowl IRIS J'Arrete de Raler Jane Birkin Lilou Mace Lola Ohlala Los Angeles Lucie Carrasco Lycee International de Los Angeles Make Music Pasadena Marabout Michael Haneke Michèle La Porta Moshe Noy Productions Moulin Rouge Music Newport Beach Film Festival Nutella O Coaching Inc On Pointe at 50 and Beyond Ooh La L.A French Music Festival OOH LA LA! French Music Festival 2012 Paris Pascale Fortunat Passions Productions Picnic des Chefs Publicite Serge Gainsbourg Sophie Gayot SoulMan Starlette Cake TeleMatin The Artist The Basque Village The Los Angeles Dance Company Thé Cool United States WAKE UP! Wine Tasting
Posts I Like